Unitherm Furnace, LLC is actively recruiting motivated individuals who are willing to continue our excellent reputation in the industry and who are hoping to advance their skills along Unitherm’s path to innovation and reliability. The qualities that set Unitherm apart from other like companies/employers are Unitherm’s diversity, extensive history of staff experience, and capacity to challenge our employees with custom fit and customer-focused projects and services. Our employees, products, and services all give us a competitive advantage in the industry.
Unitherm is accepting inquiries and applications for all positions and will specify current needs.
Job Opportunities & Descriptions
We are looking for a self-starter Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
Basic Function and Responsibilty:
- Installing, maintaining automated recycling equipment.
Position objective is to increase the volume of containers processed by minimizing the machine’s mechanical failure and store downtime. Maximize customer satisfaction with machine and site.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Train store management and equipment servicing personnel on machine operation.
- Maintain recycling equipment in working condition using visual and software diagnosis.
- Maintain clean appearance of RVM equipment and surrounding RVM area.
- Maintain inventory of parts and components for vehicle and field sites.
- Maintain service vehicle’s required documentation and maintenance.
- Coordinate daily work schedule with Customer Service Dispatcher and Field Service Supervisor.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Entry Level Qualifications:
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification
- Basic assembly knowledge required
- Knowledge of electro/mechanical principles preferred.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is mandatory.
Unitherm takes pride in our versatility and 65+ years of experience in the field of Fuel Combustion Systems, Pyrometry Instrumentation and Controls. Unitherm is proud to offer the following to our employees:
- Competitive salary structure
- Possible upward mobility within company
- Paid vacations
- Health insurance available
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Weekly payroll with direct deposit
- Paid training