Missouri Heat Treat
Missouri Heat Treat, Inc. (MHT) was established in 1980 as a branch of Unitherm Furnace, LLC. and continues to provide commercial metal treating processes with the flexibility to offer round-the-clock support for small-to-large firms to their requested specifications.
Plug & Press Quench
- Minimizes distortion of thin-walled and complex components.
Carburizing, Carbonitriding and Neutral Hardening
- Case depths from 3 to 30 thousandths (0.075 – 0.76 mm) can be achieved on a variety of components as well as neutral hardening of tool and die steels..
- Provides a cost effective form of surface protection from corrosion without affecting dimensional accuracy.
- The visual enhancement adds value to a range of components such as fasteners, machined or stamped components, guns and ammunition, tools & dies, & automotive parts.
Stress Relieving, Annealing and Normalizing
- Large range of sizes can be accommodated in our furnaces
Solution Treatment and Aging of Aluminum
- Individual processing for solution treatment or simple aging processes
Black Oxide Decorative Surface Treatment
- Provides a smooth glossy jet black decorative surface on ferrous parts.
- Visual enhancement adds value to a range of components such as fasteners, machined or stamped components, guns and ammunition, tools & dies, & automotive parts
Sand or Shot Blasting
- These processes can be incorporated into other requirements or simply as a cleaning process
Tool Steel Harden & Temper
- Die blocks and miscellaneous tools can be processed